News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Memorial Range, Tallahassee, FL 19-20 December 2015

Started by Engineer shooting, December 21, 2015, 03:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

The first cold snap of winter came Friday night; it warmed up nicely during the day. Saturday night was colder but it also warmed up during the day. While the cold scared a few from camping on the range, a few hardy souls braved the weather.

Emily and 11 year old Ethan came from Ft. Walton for her first Appleseed. Courtney came at the request of new Orange Hat Jeff and shot a rifle for the first time. Randy and John became new Riflemen, Huzzah, as well as many others re-qualified. When the Appleseeders' looked over the new 400 yard range and heard of the upcoming Rifleman Boot Camp they were abuzz.

As usual the events at the Isaac Davis Range look effortless thanks to the staff of Richard, Lori, Sean, Jan, Joe, Mitchell and Jeff.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

Although it was  a little cold to start the day  it did warm up  and a grand time was had by all. Thanks to all the students who came, worked  hard  and applied our suggestions.  Come back again, we would love to have you and do this every month in the year. Thanks also to the hard working staff who came out.  We will even try to have better weather.