News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gaston, SC 12/5-12/6

Started by TheIronMantis, December 08, 2015, 11:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheIronMantis

We had a great shoot this weekend in Gaston, SC.  We had a total of 11 shooters including 4 youths, a few Appleseed veterans, and several new attendees as well.  I am glad everyone could make it to this event that had to be rescheduled due to the flooding in SC back in early October.  Thanks to the Mid Carolina Rifle Club for working with us to reschedule this event.

I hope all attendees enjoyed themselves and were enlightened about our history discussions.  By looking at the targets I know everyone was shooting much better, and I definitely see a patch in your near future if you keep practicing!

We look forward to seeing you all again in 2016!

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Shayes13

Really good group of shooters, hope everyone had a good time and will come back for more! Very safety conscious group, thanks guys for coming.
By the evil man has done, something wicked this way comes.