News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2016 dates?

Started by PHenry, December 01, 2015, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

OK, so looking at FL schedule and I can see we're throttling back and winding down the program here in FL - with so few shoots set up. I have to presume that Liberty is now safe for our posterity. Phew! That was close!

This must be the case, because when we wait until December to look for dates with available venues, there will only be the ragged few left, such as Superbowl Sunday and Mother's day - the ones that are near impossible to fill and staff.

And yet, when I tried to get some weather this AM, the news was full of doom and gloom - just as if the ship is even deeper in the water than it were yesterday. This old AS dog is confused for sure.   #)

Say it ain't so! I help with getting two venues on the books every year - Hernando and Clearwater. HSC dates are long set and I am finalizing Clearwater right now - should be posted in a day or two. I see ole Smoak has a date up for his private property and looks like EngineerShooting has also posted some dates for the Isaac Davis Memorial Range on prperty that he and his family purchased just to run Appleseed events.

Hello! Hello! Anybody out there? Are we gonna let the NE states pull out load? Maybe Texas could do it.  :wb:

Do we have men and women who know what they are about? When my granddaughter asks "why didn't you do something?" - what will I say to her?

I don't mean to ruffle any feathers here. Maybe I just been around Fred too long.  :-\ Or, maybe we need to pull on our big boy / girl britches and get busy! Huzaaaahhh!   ^:)^

Sound off people! WHo has a venue they can get signed up? Need help - send a PM to 9mm4545 or myself and we'll get you what you need to make it happen. A nation of Rifleman will always be free. Sheep on the other hand - will have a master.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

BeSwift

I know you Florida folks are motivated, but scheduling out 93 years in advance is impressive!  ;D O0 :bow:
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Engineer shooting

Isaac Davis Memorial Range in addition to holding it's first RBC will be hosting a quarterly KD plus "regular" Appleseed events every month.

The pan handle crew will also cover at least two events at Hurlburt AFB and four events in Pensacola.  ~~:)

May Liberty Increase.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

TheMenace

Hats off to Engineer Shooting and the Tallahassee crew! See you in January for the RBC.--Dennis
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

smoakingun

ladyseed at the smoak house in march
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

PHenry

BeSwift,
Not sure which is worse - my dyslexia or you being only one who noticed. Course, maybe my feller vols were just being kind to a cross-eyed old guy.  ^-^
I know you Florida folks are motivated, but scheduling out 93 years in advance is impressive!  ;D O0 :bow:
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

PHenry

Now, back to some Fred-style "clown-batting".

Looks like we have four active volunteers in FL? Who else can help get dates on the schedule for 2016. They ain't a gonna book theyselves.  ~~:)

Let's roll!  :---