News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kingman AZ - November 21-22, 2015

Started by AZ_Varian, November 28, 2015, 03:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZ_Varian

A very determined individual showed up at the Seven Mile Hill Range in windy Kingman, AZ, this weekend.  This lone shooter showed up with 8 MOA groups which made the morning go quite well.  Even though he had a new rifle with even newer sights, we moved up IMC and sighted in the rifle in short order.  By the time the rifle was sighted in, the groups were down to 3-4 MOA.

To break up the monotony, the shooter and the SB squared off in a timed blackout event using sighter squares competing for FABULOUS PRIZES.  The SB rifle suffered mechanical problems and was easily defeated.  By noon, the lone shooter became the Lone Rifleman, making this a 100% Rifleman Appleseed!!!  And just to show he knew what he was about, he scored Rifleman again.

Shooters, this is the place for questions, comments, discussion, pictures, etc. for the November shoot in Kingman, AZ.

Lone_RifleSW

The lone shooter here.......  This was a really great weekend and I really appreciated the shoot boss' dedication to coaching an only student!  We all get caught up in work and life sometimes and the Kingman Appleseed Shoot was a good break from what had been a rather busy month.  The range offered an experience in wind and Kingman itself is kinda neat with all the route 66 stuff.  Plus I earned my rifleman badge and was able to take home a valuable and fabulous prize to boot! 

Hope to see everyone at Buckeye in the next couple of months!