News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Arizona has a new Instructor...

Started by azmule, November 24, 2015, 12:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

Please join me in welcoming Chimich to Red Hattitude!  The Arizona crew is lookin' strong!
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

Chimich

My thanks to all of the SBs/SBit/Red Hat/IITs  that I've learned from this past year:  az_varian, azmule, azredhawk44, matthewmcl, arpjoe, coyotl, and hnharmory

If i forgot anyone don't sweat it, it's not you, just my failing memory.

It's been a great learning experience in 2015.  Every shoot at which i've volunteered I've learned something new…many times from the other instructors but also from the students. Learning something new from one of the students, whether it's related to technique or equipment, is always a treat for me.

I'll see you guys again starting in January…family vacation in December is conflicting with the shoots.

thanks again,
George

HNHArmory

George, it's been great shooting and learning along side you. Looking forward to many more such experiences.

Huzzah! 
"...why are there 30 caliber holes in my target, Bryan?"

The Wolfhound

Huzzah!
Huzzah!
Huzzah!

I had not previously noticed that Elmer Fudd was a leftie..........

GoodGunner

Wow. Congratulations George! In like 8 months you went from earning your patch to instructor. Nice.

- Andrew

PHenry

Congrats Chimich! Nicely done. 

QuoteIn like 8 months you went from earning your patch to instructor. Nice.

Twere a time when that was the norm in the program and it is critical to our success. "Permanent orange hats" are still appreciated, but they hold themselves back from being of even greater value to the program and thereby to Liberty - that most "Celestial Article" as Thomas Paine called it.  O0

Tempus Fugit!

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata