News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, TX November 21-22, 2015

Started by scuzzy, November 23, 2015, 05:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

It was a good event and we had a good turnout. 56 Texans showed up to learn a bit about history and marksmanship.

We had a bunch of Trail Life Scouts out and their parents. Good nice people. Kids polite and for the most part paid attention.

It was safe, everybody learned something, and fun was had by all.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

didactic

Only one new Rifleman, but a lot of lead downrange and most learned a lot.  HUGE thanks to Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club, for donating use of part of their range complex.   :bow: O0

Lots of good kids with good dads, and I bet a lot of new .22's are going to be under the Christmas trees in the Denton, Texas, area (Where those Trail Life kids and dads were from).  ;)  There was also a pretty fair number of just good Americans in attendance, too.
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.