News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2016 Planning thread

Started by Corvette, November 13, 2015, 05:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio Appleseed.

This thread is being opened to support our scheduling efforts for next year. I encourage everyone to keep an eye on this thread as we will need everybody's help getting a good schedule put together.

With four shoot bosses in the state, we are targeting around 25-30 shoots for next year. We will need lots of help putting everything together.

Stay tuned, we will keep everybody informed as things come together.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

We have our first confirmed dates for next year at Marion, Ohio with Meeker Sportsman Center.

They are:

April 16 & 17
July 30 & 31
Oct 29 & 30

More updates to come as other ranges firm up dates.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Next up for Ohio 2016 is Vienna, Ohio

Aug 6th & 7th

Corvette

Sapper1

Hey Corvette,    How many people would you need to see committed to host an Appleseed at our training grounds. You and I discussed the range requirements, but I don't remember if there was a number of shooters needed....TIA

Corvette

Sapper, there is no set number.  If you get a group of folks together, we will figure out his to staff it. Again, we need to know the location is safe for the shoot but the more the merrier once the site is confirmed safe.

Corvette

Sapper1

Ok, I will submit the request up the chain of command. It seems to be a favorable response from the guys. I will let you know as soon as I get the okay!