News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Georgia Has 2 New Orange Hats

Started by General Stuart, November 13, 2015, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Stuart

Fellow Instructors, please help me in welcoming Georgia's 2 newest Orange hats. Lancer and CanBrit both requested a hat at the Toccoa GA Appleseed/Mudseed. If conditions such as these did not deter these brave souls, then nothing can. Both have been to several shoots and obviously saw something in the program that appealed to them. I salute the Instructors who took time to talk to these men on the side and encourage them to participate in our great crusade. Georgia's field of Instructors continues to grow stronger and deeper. I look forward to working with and watching the progress of these Patriots. CanBrit, lancer, thank you for your service to your country.
"I am resigned; Gods will be done."
Major General J.E.B Stuart

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

FabricatorsGal

Welcome to the family, y'all!

(Lancer, it's about time!  ;D)

FabricatorsGal
(Megan)

Wy Knott

Welcome! It was nice meeting and shooting with both of you all, and I look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Best regards,
Anna
"I have no respect for a man hoo can only spell a word one way"
-Andrew Jackson
I love you goose- you brought cookies and sharpies...what more could a person want?

CanBrit

Thank you very much Wy Knott and Fabricatorsgal!! I am really looking forward to the journey and hopefully working with you both in passing along the valued message!!  I am eagerly anticipating my first instructor boot camp and learning to do it right!!

Canbrit  (Trevor)