News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NJ Has TWO New Orange Hats!

Started by VietVet, October 28, 2015, 01:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

Please join me in welcoming Jersey and Kazzooo to Team Northeast.  O0

We first met our new OH's at the Winslow, NJ Appleseed Event the weekend prior to our NY Shoot and both traveled to the Westhampton Beach, NY event this past weekend to accept their Orange Hats and were put to work right away. ^:)^

Looks like we're well on our way to rebuilding our NJ crew because both are willing to step up and work in their home State.

Congrats and thank you Jersey and kazzooo. You're very much needed on our team.

Looking forward to working with you both in the future.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Grumpy1

Welcome Kazzooo, and Jersey,

Thanks for Stepping Up O0

Great Job Team New York  for keeping Jersey Alive :bow:
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Josey Wales

..Great Job! Thank you for joining the ranks of IIT. So glad we will get help in New Jersey. Will see you guys again soon on the Appleseed trail..
..JW..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

DrRichP

As someone who was born and raised in NJ, it puts a smile in my heart to see we are to rebuilding our NJ crew. It is in NJ that so much of the American Revolution was fought, from Morristown to Monmouth, Old Bridge to Trenton and Princeton. So it is with much thanks that I say welcome Kazzooo, and Jersey!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

natlmatch

ThePoet

Like Rich P, I was also born and raised in New Jersey (exit 4  ;) ).  It's great to see new volunteers step up.  Welcome aboard!

VietVet

Just was going through my photos and wanted to get the one of our TWO new Orange Hats posted.

Kazzooo on the left, Jersey on the right...............................
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Dude

Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Jersey Devil

Congrulations, looking forward to working with you.

BeSwift

From the seed, grows a mighty tree... Thanks for stepping up! New Jersey needs savin!    O0 O0 O0
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations