News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Fl. Isaac Davis Memorial Range 24-25 October 2015

Started by Engineer shooting, October 25, 2015, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

We had a local women shooting group scheduled for this weekend. They rescheduled at the last moment. I was asked if I wanted to cancel, I said I never cancel, it costs the program nothing to hold an event at this range.

One person left on the preregistered list, I pulled into the range to unlock the gate, it's partially blocked by a truck. It's retired Master Chief Joe, I had invited him to visit when we meet at Ramseur Boot Camp 10-15, surprise!

The preregistered Jeff says "my family asked what I wanted for my Birthday", his reply "a weekend at the Isaac Davis range".

In the end seven shooters had a great Appleseed weekend. Jeff scored Rifleman this was his second event, Master Chief Joe went home with a new Orange had. Six requalifications, one new Rifleman, a new Orange hat, and great weather to top things off. 

I never cancel.  ..:..

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Salt Water Shooter

I sent an email to engineer and hope it reaches you. If not my user name is jmauf. My regular email is jmauf@hotmail.com. Really enjoyed the Isacc Davis Range. Master Chief Joe sends.
"The company of just and righteous men is better than wealth and a rich estate." Euripides

goose

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken