News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October 18-19 Fredericksburg TX. shoot

Started by El Tejano, October 20, 2015, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Tejano

`Orale!!!  Y'all!!!  :cool2: This shoot was one of the best shoots we've had in a long time. ^:)^ All of are other shoots were good too, but this one, it all came together. We had a full line, great weather, plenty of great instructors, good attitudes, a will to learn, and some very good friends stopped in to say Hi, and we all had a lot of fun. This made it a lot easer for me, because this was my solo flight as Shoot Boss, now if I can just figure out this paper work,you know what they "the jobs not done till the paper works done". !@#)

Thanks Rachel and Carl for backing me up, and thanks to the rest of my crew, Jeremy, Ron Jerry, Rodger, Chad, Sonny, y'all were great, and made my job a lot easer. I'll see to it y'all get a raise. **)

Now for are 2 new Rifleman, Bill with 214 and Todd with 216, congratulations ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Bill you said this was your 4th Appleseed. I am glad you got your patch with us. Got 2 new orange hats that would look good on you hombres!!!

Alexandra, and Miranda, these young ladies earned their youth patches, they made it through the whole weekend, ya they earned them, thanks for showing up. :~ :~ :~

And to the rest of the students thanks for coming out, keep at it, because a Rifleman never quits, he only fires and forgets, ya you can quote me on that!!!     

El Tejano

BillJac

I had a great time.  Your organization of the event was perfect.  And I am super happy to go home with a patch!

bill jacobson
You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.

Two Wolves

It's very heartwarming to watch our Appleseed shoots grow up and mature over the years. There's always new faces being introduced to us and then there is the rekindling of old friendships that shape and reshape every event. Our newest shoot boss Mark Martinez made his debut this weekend and he ran a great shoot. Tommy, Evertt, Ray, Rachael, Carl and Tim----thank you for coming out to shoot and/or instruct with us. You are a real asset to our mission and I look forward to your return. Until next Time (Dec.5th and 6th) don't forget to dry fire. Two Wolves  :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:

bct

Great event!  I learned a lot and earned my patch.  Thanks for a excellent weekend!