News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Castro Valley, CA // October 17-18, 2015 // AAR

Started by haleson, October 19, 2015, 07:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haleson

What a great weekend!  The weather cooperated -- despite a few droplets Saturday morning -- and a good time was had by all.

I'll let the pictures do the talking this time (and make sure to check out Andy's in the link below).  If you're looking to contact one of the instructors from this weekend, send a PM to the handle below:

Ken --> haleson
Ben --> Kimber Custom
Ron --> The Horse
Hans --> Libertarian777
Matt --> just.a.guy
Andy --> 700x32
Marta --> 22CaliBear
Rob --> wrybot

Link to Tim's Chabot information post, including the Zombie Triangle targets here.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God. -- Stuff Jefferson Said, Third Edition, Revised

haleson

My report and photos are coming later today (work permitting), but Andy's put up a number of photos he took last weekend!
Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God. -- Stuff Jefferson Said, Third Edition, Revised

epeterson

More pictures please! It was a great weekend. I look forward to working more closely with you guys. Eric/aka Brown Hat

700x32

Quote from: haleson on October 21, 2015, 12:54:44 PM
My report and photos are coming later today (work permitting), but Andy's put up a number of photos he took last weekend!

Oops, didn't see that this thread already existed so I went and started another thread, where I put my photos. Sorry about that!