News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls, Wisconsin Oct.10-11,2015

Started by martin, October 12, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

I always look forward to Appleseeds at my soon to be home range in River Falls Wisconsin and this weekend was not a disappointment!
A sold out event, 3 new Riflemen, 3 re-qualifications and 1 new orange hat makes for a awesome weekend.

Congratulations to River Fall's newest Riflemen ,  Chavis, Susan, and Kristi. Also congratulations to the Riflemen that re-qualified, Jason, Rick,and Jon. Special thanks also to Chavis for taking up the Orange Hat. Thanks for stepping up!

I also want to congratulate Wisconsin's newest Red Hat Instructor , RTB . Caleb has worked real hard for a couple of years and has been to 2 IBC's,,, he certainly earned that Red Hat. Well Done!

I want to give a big shout out also to the instructors this weekend, RustyRed, miara, Calamity Jenn, Buck Shot, Ilikecake, and OleSlew Foot. Good job!

Thanks also to our friends and partners at the River Falls Sportsman Club, and most of all to Belinda for the support, coffee, and rolls in the morning.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Pooky

Rusty Red gave me photos to put up. They look awesome and thank you Instructors and Participants. We had a great weekend. Can't wait for next year. I will get that Orange Hat.

Pooky

Pooky

More pictures of the weekend.

Pooky

Here are the rest of them from Rusty Red.

Pooky

Pictures from Tina.

DrRichP

This looks like a great event at River Falls Sportsman Club. Congratulations to newt Riflemen,  Chavis, Susan, and Kristi. Many thanks to Chavis for taking an Orange Hat and helping us in our mission. Also congratulations to RTB for achieving his Red Hat. Lastly, my thanks to the team that worked so hard to make this event a success. Well done my friends.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

miara

Everyone did Awesome and I had a blast!  Those who did not get rifleman; I know you will get it soon as you were very close.  Keep practicing! 

Taylor

Congratulations to everyone on your great event!  O0

Thank you for stepping up Chavis and congratulations on your Red Hat RTB!  :bow:
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Buck Shot

This was a awesome event!! Congrats to the new rifleman and to the requalifiers   ^:)^ ;D ^:)^

RTB

The weather was great and the company was even better. A lot of Liberty minded folks came together to create a fantastic environment that created some more riflemen in Wisconsin. It was great seeing familiar faces and especially good to see some new ones. It is events like this that make me excited to do it again! Thanks to everyone that showed up because that is the first step to preserving our Liberties.

River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

choppermitt

A big thank you to Martin and all the other instructors for a great weekend!   ^:)^
Caleb did a stirring rendition of the 'three strikes', the company was great, and the weather couldn't have been better. 
I've been sending all the shooters I know to the Appleseed website, I think this is a program that all Americans should attend at least once.
Huzzah!!!!!

Susan

martin

Thanks Susan, it was great spending the weekend with you and all the rest of the shooters.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson