News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March Ladyseed

Started by smoakingun, October 07, 2015, 08:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoakingun

After the success of the first Florida Ladyseed, the students wanted to do it again.
How does the weekend of March the 12th sound?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

9mm4545

Sounds like a plan! Let's make it happen. If we start now we can fill the line, and make sufficient lady instructors so that we will be a strictly grown in Florida shoot. Of the Florida ladies already wearing a Red Hat, who wants to step up and become a SB for this? We know what a successful Ladyseed looks like so let's do it again.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Trisha

Quote from: 9mm4545 on October 07, 2015, 09:56:14 PM
Sounds like a plan! Let's make it happen. If we start now we can fill the line, and make sufficient lady instructors so that we will be a strictly grown in Florida shoot. Of the Florida ladies already wearing a Red Hat, who wants to step up and become a SB for this? We know what a successful Ladyseed looks like so let's do it again.

I am glad to hear there will be another Ladyseed coming up! HeidiHeidi has done her first SBIT, so hopefully by then she will be a SB! :)

FabricatorsGal

It sounds like y'all are wanting an entire crew from Florida, but I'd be more than willing to come down again if you don't end up with enough Florida folks.  I'm sure Gretchen and Red Niva would come down again too.  We had such a blast at the last one...you folks down there know how to have a good time  :)  And if you find you're in need of a SB, I should be completing my third SBIT in February!

FabricatorsGal
(Megan)

Squeeeeezer

Oh man sure wish I could go.  We have a cruise planned and we leave on the 13th.  HeidiHeidi would be a great choice.  Megan, we so appreciated your help at this past Ladyseed and I am sure you would be an asset at the next one as well.

I have signed up for my next event on October 24th-25th.  Anxious and excited all at the same time.  Wish me luck. :)

smoakingun

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

minnesotarabit

Will put it on the calendar right now! Are we invading Smoak and his lovely bride's beautiful piece of tranquility again?  Let us know when it is open for registration.
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

smoakingun

Thomas Jefferson