News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Livingston, NY October 3, 2015

Started by Grumpy1, October 04, 2015, 10:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy1

Thank You to the Members of the Kalicoontie Rod and Gun Club, for hosting this One Day Event!

Cool Temperatures and rain, didnt deter these Patriots! O0,  wool hats, hoods, gloves, the woodstove running at the club prior to my arrival #),  We fell a little short of an official Winterseed, but it certainly felt like we were headed in that direction.

We had a good mix of both previous and new Appleseeders

This was definitly an Apple-speed... We hit the ground running, and the students hung on!

Everyone showed improvement throughout the day!

We had Two young Patriots, Mia, and Hunter, Thank You both , and we hope to see you Again...

We had a New Rifleman,  Hunter :---  226 O0

Big Thank You to my Instructor Crew,   O0 Dude, longrange, kimbers, sharebare, DonC, and Glock40, Thanks for the help!

I also want to Thank, John, who decided to say thanks to the Insructors, by breaking out a B A R, and treating us all to an after event mag or Two  :~
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

VietVet

Well done all. O0

Congrats to our new Rifleman Hunter.  ^:)^
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!