News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como, MS September 26-27, 2015

Started by dart67eb, September 29, 2015, 10:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Another outstanding Como Appleseed.  Two folks received their Rifleman patch.  Bryan on his first AQT on Saturday and Alyssa on Sunday.  David requaled.  Those folks can shoot!  Jason, Edward and Danielle made great progress and started to put it together, especially the mysterious NPOA and their groups started to show it! 

A funny thing happened on Sunday morning.  We went to the long range to ring steel with AR's.  18 and 12 inch plates at 200 and 300 yds.  Too easy for this bunch.  We swore the 18" plate was at least 24" until we measured it.  It looked like a barn door! 

I look forward to seeing this bunch back next month.  And now for the pics!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Rustygun

Once again we had a huge time at Appleseed! It was our second and my daughter shot Rifleman which made both of us really happy and proud. She learned the way the first time, did some dry fire practice, and some live fire and BAM! When we went to the long line and she was ringing the steel with the AR she was really happy. She had never fired an AR before except a few rounds. It just goes to show what the Appleseed training can do for you.

Thanks again to Ebben for making it happen!

dart67eb

I'm so happy that Alyssa got her Rifleman patch.  Rustygun's bunch was so good that we all swore that the 18" target looked like a barn door at 300yds.  The 12" target at 350 was knocked around real good as well.  These folks can shoot!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

aayers543

I had such a good time at Appleseed and am very grateful I had the opportunity to go! Thanks again for all the help and training. :) and thanks Ebben for being so awesome!