News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hartsgrove

Started by EZ3, September 28, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

Nice job, guys!  The best way to break in a new range is SELL IT OUT!  Congratulations!

O0
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Birdman

That's great! Are the RWVA memberships taken out of the eventbrite total allowed? There was two the last I knew (from your email)
Dan, thanks for signing up...it will be a great shoot....and great to have you!
EZ3, let me know if you need me to bring anything.
There are two covered shooting bays, 10 shooters each, each bay separated by about 20 ft (more or less). Should be interesting how our shoot boss handles that  :)
Might be possible to have some of the smaller shooters triple up between the posts. Normally there are two spots between posts.
Maybe pack in some more shooters that way if we had to.

EZ3

Let's put it this way, Birdman.  We can for sure take four walk-ons.  Only one junior coming, and he wants an XL t-shirt.

So, who wants dibs on what points of instruction?  Wheeler, are you planning to do some history?

Bundle up everybody!  The weather persons are calling for cool and wet on Saturday, and overcast on Sunday.

Birdman

Fine by me if we split it up like Vienna. Dan, whatever you would like to do is good by me.

EZ3

"Ready on the right?  Ready on the left?" is going to take on a new dimension!

Corvette

Looks like you guys have a great shoot coming up. And in a first in my experience we have two shoots on the same weekend and they are BOTH sold out. Our shoot at Meeker Sportsman Center in Marion, OH this weekend is also sold out.

Our staffing on this one was a little thin with me and Shep and MTRisner.  Given that MTRisner and his wife are about to have a new addition to their family and they are fighting some pre-term labor issues, he is only tentative for the shoot (understandably so).

If there is anybody up your way that can help, we sure would appreciate it. Have a great shoot, I'm looking forward to reading the AAR.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!