News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Interested in becoming an instructor

Started by HNHArmory, September 27, 2015, 11:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HNHArmory

Attended the September 26/27 Appleseed in Buckeye, AZ. Shoot Boss George, and IIT George, did a great job and made their volunteerism look fun. Despite the heat. They did a great job and turned out two new Riflemen.

Being one of the recipients of his patch, and having attended two Appleseed events now. I want to know how I can volunteer and help my fellow marksmen improve their performance.

Nick.

Link to scoring AQT from this weekend.  https://goo.gl/4ICnUi
"...why are there 30 caliber holes in my target, Bryan?"

colonial shooter

First of all, Congratulations on earning your rifleman's patch. It shows that you have a grasp of the fundamentals. Secondly, I am sure that the SB will see this post and be in contact with you ASAP. Thanks for your interest in stepping up to insure that our heritage is passed on to future generations.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Chimich

Congrats Nick!

Great to have you on the trail with us...

George (IIT)

AZRedhawk44

Nick, the October 24/25 event could stand a little help if you want to help out.

HNHArmory

Oct  24/25 should work for me. But I need to be promoted to IIT on here to get access to the materials first. 

Doesn't look like AZ_varian has gotten back to do so yet or posted an AAR.

Will be attending KD the weekend before. 

AZRedhawk44

Lemme get on top of Varian about that.  Stand by.

azmule

I already did this morning - now he's getting it in stereo!   ~~:)  >:D
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

crobjones2

Quote from: HNHArmory on October 06, 2015, 12:22:22 PM
Oct  24/25 should work for me. But I need to be promoted to IIT on here to get access to the materials first. 

Doesn't look like AZ_varian has gotten back to do so yet or posted an AAR.

Will be attending KD the weekend before.

Look forward to meeting you in Kingman

HNHArmory

Just an update...AZ_varian has been in contact. We're going through the process.  Looking forward to KD and the Seed in Buckeye the following weekend. 

I also noticed that the 2016 AZ Seed schedule has been posted. 

azmule

Quote from: HNHArmory on October 10, 2015, 11:57:05 PM
I also noticed that the 2016 AZ Seed schedule has been posted.
It's starting to be, we've got 2016 dates confirmed for Buckeye and Flagstaff so far, with Kingman, Marana, and Sierra Vista currently awaiting approval.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

HNHArmory

Really enjoyed volunteering as an IIT this last weekend in Buckeye.  Thanks all.