News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Ontario, NY Sept 19-20, 2015..

Started by Josey Wales, September 23, 2015, 09:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..The shoot in Ontario New York was a big success, thank you to Michael our local boots on the ground for helping to set this event up and making it a success. Also, for Michael scoring rifleman with a 221 and accepting the orange hat..
.. Todd H a 217, Joseph L a 213, Michael N 217, Christopher S a 241, Darren H a 238, & Grant H a 235..
.. As the Shoot Boss of the event I really felt like the group earnestly heard the sounding of the alarm, the message that we bring, and that felt good to be understood. I know that these folks will go out and continue to talk about liberty and the founding principles that created America. Learn to shoot today and become a rifleman then teach somebody to shoot tomorrow..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

KodyJaret

Twenty six shooters on the line , seven new made riflemen.
Thanks to Josey Wales, Sluggo, Doug & genmain.A job well done.

Josey Wales

Quote from: KodyJaret on September 23, 2015, 11:18:09 PM
Twenty six shooters on the line , seven new made riflemen.
Thanks to Josey Wales, Sluggo, Doug & genmain.A job well done.

..Thank You (Dude, genmain & sluggo) for all the much needed help! You guys are good friends to myself and too Liberty!!
..Strength & Honor, Josey Wales..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

sluggo

Great event-Some very good shooters on the line, and some who soon will be !
I must say-I was thoroughly impressed with the maturity, safety,and skill of the kids that  attended this event-.

Thanks for letting me be a part!

The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves.
-William Hazlitt

Dude

This was a very rewarding shoot.

Many shooters of all different skill levels, brand new and experienced, meant reaching for a wide variety of instructor skills, and the crew performed up to the task.

Students all made progress, which is what we "shoot for".

Saturday's rain kept no one away Sunday.

We found ourselves in the midst of many like-minded patriots.

This all the more fortifies our will to stay on message.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Grumpy1

Great Job Team New York!

Sold Out Event at a New Range, even the rain didn't deter these Patriots!

Congrats to our New Rifleman O0
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont