News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sept 12-13, 2015 AS at Tobiasson Farm

Started by Pine Ridge Puma, September 16, 2015, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge Puma

Another nice weekend of Revolutionary War history and shooting at the Marty and Dottie Tobiasson farm near Chadron, NE.  Many thanks to them for letting us use their property for this event, and, they hinted we would be welcome to come back next year.  Great!  I want to thank my instructor friends from WY, SD, and NE for helping me make this a successful event.  We had 15 shooters start  on Saturday, and 14 on Sunday.  One shooter had qualified as rifleman at the Mitchell shoot in June, and requalified at this shoot, and we had one new qualifier.  The weather was warm but we had a nice breeze so we can't complain about that.  Looking forward to next year.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mike Nollett

I had a great time. I'm really looking forward to another shoot at this location. We always have a good turnout of enthusiastic attendees.
"You'll never learn how to shoot, until you learn to shoot fundamentally"- Patrick McDonough