News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls, WI Ladyseed Sept 12-13, 2015 AAR

Started by Trisha, September 13, 2015, 06:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

What an amazing weekend! Lots of smiles, dancing and yes shooting. Everyone was absolutely amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Thank you ladies for spending your Saturday and Sunday with us.

Thank you Melissa for stepping up and taking the Orange Hat!

Libertysgirl earned her RedHat! I put you on the spot all day and you handled yourself like a RedHat, you definitely earned it, keep it up and keep learning!
More to come soon.

DrRichP

Great Job Trisha. Congratulations and thanks to all the ladies for coming and making this a great event. Thanks to Melissa for joining us and a great big CONGRATULATIONS to Libertysgirl for earning her red hat. Outstanding!!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

martin

Thanks for coming up and putting on a another successful and fun Ladyseed, Trisha. We are already starting to plan next years!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Hey lady's, I got to say what a great group of shooters we had :~ :~ I was so happy you all came, so ready to learn and to listen to the history,keep on practicing :---, I am trying to work on the pics so keep checking back!!

Trisha

Pictures!

Our ladies at the firing line:

Melissa

Terri

Nicole

Kristi

Kris

Trisha

Melissa and Terri won the 1 minute 10 shots to shoot out the star challenge

Kristi and Kris won the Redcoat challenge

I'm watching my line

Kris in her Rifleman's bubble as I watch on

Trisha

Trisha

Story telling

Miara(Patty) sharing the story of Prudence Cummings Wright

Never let anyone tell you you can't do something, right Jenn? :) She did the story of Elizabeth Zane

Trisha

Group pics!

Silly pic

Which basically turned into laughing...which was typical all weekend.

Trisha

I don't hunt so this is me picturing what it looks like when you're walking through the woods in search for deer

And then "DEER!" and you quickly throw on the hasty hasty since it is better than nothing

Trisha

Wisconsin got a new Orange Hat, Melissa! Can you tell how excited she is to join us?!

And I also had the pleasure of meeting Libertygirl as well, she truly deserved the change in color.

miara

Had a great time!  Everyone was safe and had fun.  Keep practicing and be prepared!

LibertysGirl

What a great experience.  First Wisc Appleseed.  First Ladyseed.  Red Hat PC.  GREAT Group of ladies to work with.  Thank you all for an amazing day at a great Appleseed friendly range.  Hope to work with you all again!  ~~Libertysgirl

martin

Of course it helps to have a professional photographer around for group pictures,,,,,,,
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Trisha

Quote from: martin on September 16, 2015, 08:42:35 PM

Of course it helps to have a professional photographer around for group pictures,,,,,,,

You were amazing as our photographer.... ;D

LGLDLR

Congrats to Melissa and Libertysgirl on your new hats and to the other ladies who came out to enjoy what I can only guess (since I'm not a lady  ;D ) was a fantastic event.

RustyRed

I got to say a big thank you to Martin for putting up the line and taking it down :bow: :bow: 
And another special thank you to Ethan(buckshot)for taking time out to watch the line so us lady's could have lunch all together for both days O0  :bow: :bow:

Trisha

Quote from: RustyRed on September 18, 2015, 10:15:39 AM
I got to say a big thank you to Martin for putting up the line and taking it down :bow: :bow: 
And another special thank you to Ethan(buckshot)for taking time out to watch the line so us lady's could have lunch all together for both days O0  :bow: :bow:

Yes thank you so much you two! It helped my shoot run smoothly.

Pooky

Ok these are awesome and so sorry it took me so long to reply back. It was a long month. Had a blast and can't wait to do it again.

Pooky