News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear here! welcome Wyomings newest Red Hat! Rasputin

Started by colonial shooter, September 04, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Rasputin has completed the necessary training to take the coveted Red Hat. He is a breath of fresh air needed in the IC here in Wyoming. Thanks for stepping up!!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

rasputin

Thanks for the promotion. This program is great, and I'm happy to lend a hand to spread an appreciation for freedom and the tradition of American marksmanship. I look forward to what the future holds for this program.

Thanks to M1bzerk, rocket, colonial shooter, and all the other members that helped me get to this point; you guys are great and I appreciate the positive influence you've had on me and continue to have on participants in this program.

Huzzah!