News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando FL 08/29/2015

Started by PHenry, August 31, 2015, 06:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Wet n wild!

Actually, we lucked out on the rain all the way to 3:30PM on Sunday and the overcast was a gift from above for sure. What a great event! The shoot boss was very rusty, but with such a great group of instructors and students, all went well. We got three new Riflemen - Alana (first event), Alec, & Daniel. we also had two repeat Rifleman in Jim and Hannah - outstanding!

Loris brung a teachable attitude and told me she had a great time - many thanks, you are a pleasure to work with ma'am. Trey and Destiny did a great job. I told Trey I am not accustomed to hearing someone call my name and not mean me! The Prack's were in attendance and I even got to meet the lovely Mrs. Prack for the first time. Peter, who has competed in NRA matches did very well. Alkeford's buddies, Greg and Shanna persevered all weekend and were so kind as to share their yummies with the old shoot boss!

The festivities wee cut only a bit short and the rain did nothing to dampen the enthusiasm of the shooters or the instructors. Huzaaaaaah!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata