News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Wisconsin, McMiller Aug 29-30

Started by Chewie, August 30, 2015, 10:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewie

Thank you to McMiller for hosting our Appleseed shoot this weekend. We ended up with 10 total shooters 7 preregs and 3 walk ons. These shooters stuck out a very misty Saturday and a very sun beaming Sunday. Great bunch of shooters, they all improved greatly by the end of the weekend and looking forward to having all of them on the line again in the future. We also had 2 brand new Rifleman pictures to follow, along with 2 cleared redcoats and best of all an improvement from Saturdays AM redcoat target average range of 100 yards to Sundays average of 300+ yards. AMAZING  O0 O0 O0

Congrts to all our shooters on great improvements many of which first time appleseeders.

'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army

Chewie

Tim who shot Rifleman with 212 and again later on with 219!!! :~ :---

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army

Chewie

Chris who also scored rifleman with 216 and then again with 222 :~ :---

forgot to mention both of these gentleman Tim and Chris were using bolt action rifles!! ..:..

Scattershot_Sarah

This shoot seemed to be pretty awesome. I wanted to post some pictures i took during the weekend.

Scattershot_sarah
The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. -George Orwell.

There is a certain enthusiasm in Liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism. - Alexander Hamilton

I must study politics and war, that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy - John Adams

Qualified as Rifleman November 8th, 2015, Oregon WI

10 Appleseeds as shooter 2014
12 As Blue hat, 3 as shooter 2015
2 IBC, 1 gun show, 1 AS as Blue hat 2016
Orange hat, 06/06/16 at Waterman, IL
5 AS as orange hat 2016
Red Hat, 10/08/16 at Eagle/McMiller WI

Headspace

A huge ***Thank You*** needs to go out to everyone who made this event possible.

I have been a shooter for some time now, and was amazed at the significant improvement that was made in just two days of intense shooting and instruction.

The seed has been planted.  I certainly will be back.

Best regards.

DrRichP

Thank you Headspace. A huge ***Thank You*** not only to our amazing crew and McMiller Sports Center, but to all the shooters like yourself who came, learned, and made it all worth doing.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy