News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

So where is everyone?

Started by Appalacious, November 26, 2008, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

Condescension is a GOOD thing.

mgarr682

Appalacious

Wow, that's a drive.  Glad you made it to Toccoa.  Look into Ramseur, NC as well.

J

.220swift

Odum (Southeast GA half way between Jesup and Baxley).

½Bear½Cat

Perry, Ga

How did I not get on the list already...I thought you knew where I lived.   :)

Big Papa

That's funny!
Maybe he's getting old and having memory problems!
Congrats on the little one!
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

moonchicken

HardKorps

Sandy Springs...

Major Tom

Tom - M4J0R T0M
Augusta, GA
Just went to my first shoot this weekend in Toccoa.  Had a great time despite the all day rain.  I hope to score Rifleman on my next shoot.  It was great to meet all you guys. 

sanderman79

Hey Tom,

Glad you could make it. The rain was not so bad right? Just kidding. It was great to meet you too.

Raymon

Major Tom

Quote from: sanderman79 on April 25, 2010, 10:16:55 PM
Hey Tom,

Glad you could make it. The rain was not so bad right? Just kidding. It was great to meet you too.

Raymon

Nah, it wasn't that bad.  Except the fact that I had to keep wiping the rain drops out of my rear sight aperture just so I could see the target, lol.  It was a ton of fun and I look forward to the next one.

shamalama

Conyers/Rockdale county here.

Member of South River Gun Club and Georgia Carry.

PHenry

Sorry to but in, but once ya'll find yerselves - anyone want to head a little southwest to Pensacola this weekend to work an event? Lots of pre-regs and a little short handed. ItsanSKS is a great SB to work with.

Pensacola is so far north I am having trouble getting the FL crew to cover it fully, so any help GA can offer would be much appreciated!  :bow:

Thanks,
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Fred

OK, let's assume everone knows where everyone else lives - that's a good thing!

Now, what?

(It may help define the next step if we recognize that - right now - the ship is sinking faster than it was when we started this program, nearly 5 years ago. And still I see no one trying to save it - not like we are doing. But we need all the help you can give. And the best place to start? Right! Right here, in Georgia.)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

banzi

currently in Millington, TN. I live in Marietta, GA, my office is in Greenville, SC. I post Appleseed posters everywhere I go and talk up the program where ever I go (even Moscow)

I'm planning to go to Manchester, TN if they can use a orange hat labor day weekend

Appalacious

cswhitfield

... what counts ... is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our bursts nor the smoke we make.  ... it is the hits that count.

scgyra

Joshua in Spartanburg SC - 2 hrs from Toccoa btw

oldredtop

Son of Isaac

Sandy Springs, GA.  Suburb of Atlanta.

Piker

Acworth!

Are you a Square G, TravelPatriot?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

lowside

shaftoe

I just noticed this list.

I live in Decatur.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. --Edmund Burke

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.  --Theodore Roosevelt

Ubi libertas habitat ibi nostra patria est

lowcountrytj

Hello all,I recently signed up to the forum in hopes of attending an event.
I live in Effingham county,right outside Savannah.So far I have found that Augusta is the closest shoot.I havent been able read into all the threads so please let me know if I am wrong.
Phillip

colycat

Phillip,

The easiest way to find shoots near you is on the home page.  RWVA.org.  Clink on the national map on the right, then GA, or any other state near you.  You should not have to travel very far anymore.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Piker

"Where's Loganville!?"  Had to say it.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

mattd

mattd, Warner Robins.

Attended my first AS in Augusta this past weekend. It was great and I really want to go again.