News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Aug 22-23, 2015, Waldorf, MD St Charles Sportsmans Assc

Started by BeSwift, August 23, 2015, 08:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Another banner class at St Charles SC, in Waldorf, MD.  Saturday, 7 students joined us on the line, including many juniors, and even an 81 yr old shooter. The class progressed smoothly, students were attentive to the history and marksmanship training, and it showed by days end. One AQT was shot, with THREE students breaking the Rifleman barrier, with scores of 245, 235, 216!

Sunday, saw ALL students returning, with many AQT's shot, and more great scores, INCLUDING a PERFECT 250, shot by Jacob P!  (Jacob's LOW score for the weekend was 241!). By days end, 2 MORE students broke the Rifleman barrier for a total of five Rifleman in this class.  5 out of 7, ain't too shabby!

Check out the MD FB page for pics of the event.  THANK YOU to St Charles for hosting the event, and to all the students and instructors for giving it their all to make this a banner shoot.

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Mdeng

On behalf of everyone at St. Charles Sportsman's Club I would like to thank Brian Swift and the group of instructors that attended this clinic.  Everyone had a great time and even those experienced shooters learned something. 

I too would like to congratulate Jacob on his perfect 250 score.  This is the third perfect score from one of our Jr Rifle Program.  I hope that this means we are doing something right.  The success of these Jr's makes the hours spent on the range with them well worth it!