News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim, PA - 2015 August 15-16 - AAR

Started by mal, August 19, 2015, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

It was hot one this past weekend and can almost understand why we had only 7 shooters on the line.  With 3 new shooters it was a nice mix of familiar faces and new friends in the making. 

I wish I could report better results, but despite everyone's efforts both on and behind the firing line, we had no qualifying QDAQTs all weekend (but several very close ones) and only 1 cleaned Redcoat :-(  I will say there was some very significant improvements over the weekend, especially with our new shooters.  Two words: "Dry Practice".  It works! 

Pics to follow, but here are some links for shooting jackets for those who inquired: 

Fred's site to order standard jacket and rifleman package: 
http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/Riflemans-Package-Shooting-Jacket-Guide-AQT-Targets-AQT08.htm 

Custom jackets by Mary: 
https://sites.google.com/site/madebymcron/home

Hope to see y'all back at our next Manheim event on October 17th!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Class of Aug2015 - Learnin' some History

Sonny, James, Trixie, Kirby, Thayne, Cliff, Jeff and RoverAce.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

James with our only cleaned Redcoat of the weekend. 
He's the guy with an almost shaved head... no, the other guy without the red beard. 
Congrats James! 
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

Pics of the line
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams