News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI Aug 15 one day

Started by Chewie, August 18, 2015, 03:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewie

Thank you to Daniel Boone Conservation for allowing us to gather on a beautiful summer Saturday. We ended up with 7 shooters all repeaters except for one. It ended up being a very hot day but everyone was able to stay hydrated and took necessary breaks. Best part of the day each shooter learned something they had forgotten or missed before and improved on their skills. Our new shooter is a IDPA and 3 gun competitor and found AS shoot to be a very good foundation for skills and a challenge. He'll be back! And Scatter Shot Sarah after attending a few AS herself has agreed to take on a blue hat!!!

Pics to be added hopefully.
'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army