News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed ideas?

Started by Dangerous Cook, August 12, 2015, 10:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangerous Cook

I am going to be the shoot boss for Virginia's first Ladyseed.  I am looking for anyone who can help me with things to do and things to avoid to make the event fun and rewarding for the participants.  I have a number of fellow female Virginia instructor's in training who will be there as well and the male instructors have volunteered to be our minions when we need them.  I even have the potential assistance of a female blue hat to assist!  What I am wondering is what has worked well and what didn't.  If you have been the shoot boss for a Ladyseed, what would you keep the same, what would you change?

I am posting on the Virginia board since i don't seem to have access to the Shoot Boss board, so if you all can share this out to other states, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Stacie
(Dangerous Cook) :sos:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
― Robert A. Heinlein