News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sep 12, 2015 - Sep 13, 2015 Elwood, IN

Started by TheJoker, August 04, 2015, 11:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJoker

A buddy and I would like to come shoot just on Sunday Sep 13th.  I have attended three times and my buddy has attended once.  Is that possible?  How do I buy a Sunday only ticket?

Graywolf

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to purchase one day tickets any longer.  The pricing is per event rather than per day as used to be the practice.  Having said that, if I remember correctly (and I am certain I will be corrected if I am wrong) there was some discussion on the forum about this some time back and shoot bosses were given some discretion on how to handle it for walk-on shooters attending for just one day.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.