News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Houston, MO One Day Event

Started by connibear, July 20, 2015, 10:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

A beautiful, but hot weekend in south central MO. We only had 3 pre regs, but ended up having 12 shooters on the line. Several youth not having much experience with rifles, were very attentive to instruction and learned a few things. Being a one day event I wasn't sure if we could get everything in plus have time to do an AQT or two, but most everyone proved themselves and we moved right along. We were able to do two slow fire AQT's and a few wanted to go for a rapid fire AQT. One gentleman was able to pull a 210, but he backed it up with a 234 score. Congrats Joe. Everyone else did a fantastic job, and remember what you learned and I'm sure a Rifleman patch awaits you down the road.  O0

I will add pics or add the link to the MO Facebook pics later.

Thanks to all who attended, and a big thanks to the instructors who showed up to make my job easier.

Please leave your comments and/or pics.. :cool2:
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.