News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winterset IA July 18 - 19

Started by Twineagles, July 20, 2015, 09:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

Hot and humid weather took its toll. We were lucky to have a covered range to set up under. 5 shooters persevered Saturday and we were able to watch the groups gradually shrink. Only 2 would make it back for Sunday but for one young man clearing the final redcoat made his weekend. I am sure we will see some returning shooters from this group. I see some patches handed out in their future.

Great group to work with. Hot tired shooters were still trying hard on the last targets both days.

Carl was on hand to get sling swivels attached to rifles. Shannon made some solid presentations and Festus and I filled in the rest

Our original weekend was to be August host club swapped us to a July one. Turn out may have been impacted since this was county fair weekend too.

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne