News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Powell, WY 11-12 July 2015

Started by rocket, July 14, 2015, 01:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket

We had a great shoot, folks drove as far as 517 miles. We had (the usual, nearly obligatory!) wind with sometimes moving targets, but no SNOW!

We had a full line both days and great instructors driving from both central Montana and Southern Wyoming (he spoke with a drawl) up to 6 hours (one way) to support this event.

One participant (Kit) scored a 212 and made his Rifleman dream a reality, through perseverance.

Come and see us next year!

Yee-Haw!

Mark Davis

Aww gee, central Montana is far piece north of here.
I was a great weekend, Jer, and Jedi, you need to help each other out. Make one another go shooting you are so close to having the shooting skills of rifleman.
Kit, nice job,
R. C. I would like to get a little more of your mindset rubbed off onto me.
Kolten, you have pretty good skills now, natural point of aim and the sling will just make it better.
Lilly, and Jane, I think  you will have less trouble with your rifles next time out.

Mr. Aufbau

Great weekend, and awesome weather minus the wind. I learned quite a bit about myself and my tools.

I have attached the only picture I took.
"Crackheads hustle for straight days to get a rock. No sleep or food. You ever work that hard for something? Don't get outworked by a crackhead."

M1bzrk

COUPLE OF PICS OF POWELL AS
Good, safe shoot, Great people.  Congratulation Kit!  Thank you all: Attendees, especially CL who came all the way from southern Colorado, good showing from the local area, especially having the ladies; Instructors, Mr. Aufbau, pewpewpew, Mark Davis and rocket SB; Miz Lily for feeding us all so well.  And of course Heart Mountain for having us.  Great range, great location.  Hope more will show up next year.  A hearty "Good Job" to all.