News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Please allow me to introduce myself ...

Started by Janir, July 08, 2015, 11:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janir

.. I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Ok not really by a long shot. :D

I should have put something up earlier in the general Indiana forum vs just the Instructors forum but anyway  - HI! I'm Janir the new State Coordinator for Indiana!

I'm gonna help out here to act as a point of contact for Indiana events and such.
In general all teh planned events for Indiana are continuing on as scheduled with the exception of the Oct 17-18th Indianapolis event. That's being canceled as the range is undergoing some renovations and the range itself will be closed.

If you have any questions, concerns or new opportunities for Project Appleseed in Indiana, please feel free to contact me, either by PM on the forums, or by email: IN@appleseedsa.org or appleseed@janir.net.

-Patrick "Janir"

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

PHenry

Yer showing yer age with that opening sir. Dang! so am I.  :wb:
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Lonestar6

President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

Twineagles

Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Leadlined

Congrats on the new responsibility!  Having done a few events with Janir, I know Indiana's getting a dedicated Appleseeder.
If I knew the world was ending today, I would still plant another Appleseedling. 
-Martin Luther

7/5/2014, First appleseed
9/20/2014, Rifleman
4/19/2015, Orange hat
10/15/2016, Red hat
9/11/2022, Shoot Boss
7/9/2023, Pistoleer™/Pistol Instructor
....and still working on it