News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

13 Colonies Special Event

Started by D.O.M., June 30, 2015, 10:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.O.M.

For Ham Radio operator Appleseed-ers (I know we have at least 4 in Michigan)
Contact the Special Event Stations in each of the original 13 Colonies!

http://13colonies.info/

BTW, you can call me KD8AQT
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

EEEE

KD8LDX here.  Is your call sequential or vanity?

D.O.M.

Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

devilkitty

A little late, but I'll check in:

AC8QI here. Mrs Devilkitty is AC8TG.
Charlie
Grovertown, Ind.

Have Blue Hat -- Will Travel
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." -- Thomas Pynchon
"A people who forget who they are will become whatever they are told they are." -- Graywolf

D.O.M.

devilkitty! How are things? There seems to be quite a few Appleseed Volunteers who are Hams...

I managed to get all 13 Colonies (Though I'm a little iffy on one QSO with Delaware...) I guess I'll find out when I send for my cards...

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73