News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Fl. Isaac Davis Memorial Range 27-28 June 2015

Started by Engineer shooting, June 29, 2015, 04:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

A great day for Appleseeding if you don't mind the occasional downpours so hard you can hear someone three feet away. Kim never one to quit came from west Florida for her fourth event and it was a charm congratulations. As I tell all the Appleseeders once you apply all the skills shooting the score again is easy. On Sunday Kim came back and shot a 238!

A lot of improvements from Andrew his third Appleseed state under his belt shooting over 200 several times just missed scoring with a bolt gun.

All the rest showed great improvements and enjoyed learning their history.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

Congratulations  Kim  for  scoring  rifleman  Saturday  and really showing all with your 238 Sunday.  Great job to others in attendance.  Hard to put up with weather in Tallahassee in summer.  Hope to see you  all again.  A big thanks to all the instructors who helped also   Richard   Sean   Jan  Bob
Lucky  Lori