News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Completed 400 yard line at the IDMR

Started by Tomblin, June 29, 2015, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomblin

Minutemom

Holy ****, that there's a thing of beauty!!!
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,

LawDog

I am again impressed by dedication and hard work of the IDMR crew.  Well done!

Engineer shooting

The range was seeded on Thursday, Sunday the grass was an inch and a half tall!
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

stoneknives

Quote from: LawDog on June 29, 2015, 11:58:58 AM

Huzzah!!!!!!!!!

KD in the Fall?
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Engineer shooting

Quote from: stoneknives on June 29, 2015, 12:42:25 PM
Quote from: LawDog on June 29, 2015, 11:58:58 AM

Huzzah!!!!!!!!!

KD in the Fall?

KD in the Fall is the plan!   :---
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

TomM1Thumb

I think it will be well tested, Before Fall Arrives
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Engineer shooting

Quote from: TomM1Thumb on June 29, 2015, 11:56:50 PM
I think it will be well tested, Before Fall Arrives

Tom, I do have to verify the gravitation constant hasn't changed here don't I?      ;D

TomM1Thumb

Thank You Ken!  Boy oh Boy, I really needed that Laugh, it is the best one All day.
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Engineer shooting

PHenry

Freaking awesome! Have steel will travel.  ^-^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Engineer shooting

Quote from: PHenry on July 08, 2015, 01:13:50 PM
Freaking awesome! Have steel will travel.  ^-^

The Master and his steel are always welcome 24/7.

PHenry

just placed request for 1/2 size steel D to double effective distance in MOA. Like 800 yards, minus come ups.  ^-^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Engineer shooting

Quote from: PHenry on July 09, 2015, 12:53:09 PM
just placed request for 1/2 size steel D to double effective distance in MOA. Like 800 yards, minus come ups.  ^-^

Disneyland for adults.... :)

JoeZ

I'm not sure what's behind you there but it looks like a good place for unknown distance.

Cheers,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9