News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim PA June 20th-21st

Started by Roverace, June 29, 2015, 06:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

While dogging the rain and weather it turned out to be a awesome weekend
for Appleseed.

I would like to thank everyone for coming out new shooters and veterans alike.

I look forward to seeing you all ,at another Appleseed.

Pictures to follow

Roverace

mal

OK, try 4.  Let's try this just a couple pics at a time...
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

That worked!  Here's a few more.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

And a couple more!

Congrats Brian on the Rifleman score! 

Thanks all for coming out and we hope to see ya'll back again. 
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

And last, but not least, PRACTICE!  Here is the aid I was mentioning.  Print out in "wallet" size (9 to a sheet, 3x3) and post about 10ft away.  Triple check to ensure your rifle is unloaded!  10 minutes 3 times a week.  We'll see you in August and you'll be shooting 20 or 30 points better!  If you don't, you'll spend all day Saturday getting back to where we left ya this past Sunday!

Dry fire, it works.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams