News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Technocracy Rising: A must watch video for ALL AS instructors

Started by Prescott, June 26, 2015, 01:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Have you ever wondered who was steering the USS American into the iceberg and what was their goal in doing so?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7QlOTi86Nk

Most of the answers to these questions are covered in the Patrick Woods interview on the YouTube video, Caravan to Midnight, episode 250.   Patrick Wood is the author of the book "Technocracy Rising" and he gives the highlights of the actions of the Tri-lateral Commission's activities to change the global economy.   This video helps connect the dots to the actions of the federal government over the past 35 years.   

This is a long video, but well worth watching.   In the last 15 minutes, Patrick Wood summarizes what needs to be done to fight the activities of the Tri-lateral Commission.   The federal government is now too big and corrupt to change by "We the People".  The fight needs to be waged at the local level, and once we have won our communities back, then take the fight to the county, and the state level.

This video has helped me get re-energized to the importance of groups, such as AS, and the need to awaken and motivate Americans to fight for our rights. 
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Earl

I value Prescott's opinion, so will have to take the link and hide it on my computer.  Don't know that it has anything to do with the Appleseed Project, except for getting off the couch, and resisting death by recliner. ::)
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Kimber Custom

You can skip the first 12 minutes of the video. The meat of the show is the interview that is quite fascinating. Is it modern politics - meh; maybe. As most of us know D/R doesn't really mean anything; the video is an equal opportunity offender. I'd also argue that there's nothing new under the sun therefore 1770 or 1970 doesn't really mean much.

As Prescott notes, the video promotes getting off the sideline and getting involved at the local level. It's the only place we have a fighting chance. If you want The Mission to be successful we have to promote action items. This is it.

Prescott

No, I do not feel this video is political in nature.   It is about the modern state of our country and the world.

As today is the day we celebrate the intent to remove ourselves from the tyranny of King George, I just want to help raise awareness to the potential source of our modern day tyranny.

We are again in a battle for our Liberties and Freedoms, and in order to win the battle, we must know who and what we are fighting.   
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

airplanejoe

Prescott

Has anyone watched this video!  If so, please comment on your opinion of the video and if it has inspired your fight for Liberty.

FiremanBob

I struggled through the first half-hour. It was painfully boring with zero real information contained.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

muffin308

QuoteHas anyone watched this video!

Watched the presentation.   :pop:

Yep...   interesting.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about "1984", "Eyes Wide Shut", "Idiocracy", the book of Revelation, and doofus americanas.
I am bewildered by what passes for leadership, intelligence, news reporting, most Christians, rational thought, political debate, and especially critical thinking.

Critical thinking to me is assuming that in a debate, my opponent is correct and I am wrong until I can prove otherwise.
The burden of proof lies with oneself.   I will assume that the statements of Patrick Wood (or Ammon Bundy, or the BLM) are truthful until  I have thoroughly studied the matter and can specifically state why I think someone is incorrect.   I believe this was the attitude of Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers.  It requires large sums of reading.

"I listen to preachers, I listen to fools,  I listen to drop-outs who make their own rules." - Ozzy Osbourne Crazy Train
...   or you can get on your knees and suck on ... dogma ...  and swallow whatever it is they leave in your mouth...  !

How does one awaken family, friends, and loved ones?   Your church?  I don't know.
Cognitive dissonance (the force) is strong with these.

If you do not remember when you woke up, it is a good sign you are still asleep.
(What am I talking about ???)

Can anything be done about it?  I don't know.
"If there is hope,  it lies with the proles. "

The Elite worshippers of wisdom view the unwashed masses as profane. 
Sometimes I wonder.

Quotein order to win the battle, we must know who and what we are fighting.

QuoteIf so, please comment on your opinion of the video and if it has inspired your fight for Liberty

Am I inspired?   ...    nuts ... Anthony McAuliffe

There...!  His Majesty can now read my name without glasses.  And he can double the reward on my head!  - John Hancock
To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and to be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them. - Richard Henry Lee