News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kentucky has a new State Coordinator!

Started by DrRichP, June 24, 2015, 12:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRichP

Please welcome Guntuckian as the new Kentucky State Coordinator.

Guntuckian (Gary) hails from Horse Cave, KY and graduated University of Kentucky with a degree in electrical engineering. He holds a Ph.D. and currently works at Kennedy Space Center (Yes, he is a rocket scientist and a Wildcat - Does it get much better than that?). His mom and sister live in Elizabethtown, not far from Knob Creek and his family is scattered throughout the state including such far off places as Lexington.

Guntuckian is an passionate Appleseeder, and fiercely proud of his home state.

Please join me in congratulating Guntuckian for stepping up to to serve Appleseed as the new Kentucky State Coordinator.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

LesMoore

Congratulations!!  And thanks for taking this position

My husband, JPL, and I are both instructors, and we look forward to working with you!

Leslie

Left Handed Yankee

Awesome great to have you, will you be coming to the Knob Creek Appleseed this week? 27-28th

dond

Fantastic! We are so pleased to have you.  ^:)^

LesMoore and myself will be at Knob Creek this weekend.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Guntuckian

Quote from: Left Handed Yankee on June 24, 2015, 05:06:13 PM
Awesome great to have you, will you be coming to the Knob Creek Appleseed this week? 27-28th

I won't be at Knob Creek this week.  The wife and I just moved into a new house, and we are still getting unpacked!  But, I do plan on being at some KY Appleseeds in the near future!  I look forward to meeting everyone!

-- Gary

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Maximum Ordinate

Congrats and thank you for stepping up!   :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.