News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Louisiana shoot

Started by schwert, June 24, 2015, 02:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schwert

Will there be any more Louisiana shoots coming this year?

LawDog

Yes.  We are working on more dates for Slidell, Amite, and Donaldsonville for sure.  Maybe Shreveport too.  Where would you like to see us schedule an event? 

schwert

I've sent some appleseed information to www.angryswedetacticalsolutions.com

www.angryswedetacticalsolutions.com

Angry Swede Tactical Solutions 318-880-3765 Leesville, LA. For your ...

In Leesville.

I hope they contact you.

I'd like to see a shoot in Eunic, Lake Charles, etc, SW Louisiana in general.

en2usn

LawDog

We are trying to get another event in Eunice before the end of the year.  It may not be until December though, as that range is very busy in the Fall. 
Meanwhile, we will be in Slidell on Labor Day weekend - Saturday and Monday.  It will be worth the trip!

EricinLA

Anything in the works for a 2016 shoot? I'd like to go locally before driving to the Birmingham area.

LawDog

We are working hard to get on the books for Amite, Port Sulphur, Slidell, Eunice, Shreveport, and more for 2016.  There will be events. 
Where are you located Eric?

EricinLA

Slidell, about 5 minutes from Camp Villere where I believe that was located before.

LawDog

We will be back at Villere in 2016.  Sorry for the delay!

EricinLA

Awesome. My wife wants to do it too. I want to start working on becoming an instructor. I've been shooting rifles for precision for a year now and I'm an infantryman and taught many classes on marksmanship in the guard. Looking forward to it!

LawDog

We would be thrilled to have you both attend and to be involved in the growth of AS in Louisiana.  I spoke with our Villere liaison yesterday, so I expect progress soon.

PHenry

QuoteI spoke with our Villere liaison yesterday, so I expect progress soon.
O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata