News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Inferno seed AAR for MGAR Myakka, FL

Started by Sly223, June 22, 2015, 03:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

I was unable to sleep a lot of nerves.
I have done this a hundred times I could do it in my sleep.
But I am a year older and these events don't run themselves.
5 pre-regs 4 walk on's
My two biggest fears we're living through 100 degree heat, and only two Orange hats that wanted promo's.
Never underestimate Americans,Orange hats(The Menace and HateTheSnow) out performed their current rank.
And 4 brand new shooters and
Razor Ray in the spirit of Appleseed worked our program like a musical instrument.Read the literature available to him purchased 100$ AS style Marlin10-22, listened learned and Applied with all 6 of the AQT's over the two days. Two 210 and a high of 226.Huzzah! Great job.
We had a DOM  among us DW Also Applied said instruction and blasted his way to multiple scores above 210.
Yes we performed said traddition.
More to come just getting started.
We had such great company,sure wish we had a female instructor, we were able to work closely with Drew's two girls Holly and Hanna.
Tuffed out a 105 degree sat,
Followed by 107 Sunday.
These girls are tuff and Smart never made a safety error.10 & 12 yes old.
Young USMC recruit Awesome Austin worked himself all the way to sharpshooter,and will be back.
Tommy and Steve graced our presence on sat with a last minute cameo,returned on Sunday and another ol' friend on the trail Charlie showed up and blasted everthing that he aimed at.
More to come  :pics:
Sly
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

FLawyer

^:)^ ^:)^ Awesome!  Look forward to seeing the pictures...

All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

RazorRay

A big shoutout and thank you to Rick, Dennis and Dave. I wouldn't have enjoyed so much success without your help, knolwdge and patience. I've proudly displayed the inferno badge in my gun locker. For anyone interested in attending a Project Appleseed don't hesitate DO IT. I promise if you check your attitude at the door and listen to the instructors you will improve as a rifleman. As a bonus you'll prob meet some great people as well see you on the range shoot straight.

TheMenace

Pics of the junior shooters
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

charlie don,t surf

..:..THANK YOU RICK FOR RUNNING A CLASS ACT AND DAVE AND DENNIS!!!! OUTSTANDING JOB ALL AROUND.... ME PERSONALLY I HAD AN AWESOME TIME AND ENJOY MEETING ALL THE OTHER NEW FRIENDS OF APPLESEED..... TILL THE NEXT ONE PERFECT PRATICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!!