News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Inferno Seed!

Started by Dragon-Woods, June 21, 2015, 11:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Woods

/media/inferno.jpg.html][/URL]

That's right, Shoot Boss SLY 223 rocked 3 Inferno patches in Myakka today.  He had help from 2 of the best Orange Hats, (wish I could post names now but having a cocktail).

Austin shot a best of 180 with a lot of good instruction and we're going to try to get him a patch at the next shoot if possible. He also had a great time and is excited to attend again.

Most incredible, the 125 yard oneshotonekill on the exploding target. BINGO!
And the shooter, (names, again), gave 100% of the credit to his Project Apple Seed training. Very humble and at the same time awesome. A Rifleman for sure.

I can name Drew and his 2 daughters, Hanna and Holly, who I chided into racing
me down range for target checks and changes. Apple Seed youths. Maybe one day they'll bring their kids to a shoot.

Now, we disco dance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLCWo-qX3k

You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.

stoneknives

Huzzah!

Congratulations..... Glad you had a great time and I agree the Myakka Appleseed crew are great folks to be around.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Sly223

AAR to follow Huzzah!
We had a great event thanks to God and all that attended
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!