News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD Appleseed at the Home Range July 18-19

Started by Pain Killer, June 17, 2015, 08:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Rifleman,

The Home Range in Ramseur will be hosting a KD or Long Range Appleseed. This will be 2 full days concentrating on full distance shooting only. The lectures will go into great detail on Range Estimation, Trajectory, Bullet Velocity with different calibers, Come-ups, MOA, MilDot, Wind Doping and more. You will have the opportunity to shoot multiple undertermined distances, pop-ups, and multiple KD AQT's. A centerfire rifle will be needed for this event. Scope or Iron Sights are acceptable.

The Shoot Boss will be Ramblin Wreck who has a great deal of experience teaching KD and has led many of these events. I am very excited to attend this event myself and I hope you will be too. Please sign up ASAP.

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

pitbulz21

Even though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for the shadow is mine and so is the valley.
                                      -Anonymous

ATTITUDE
it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only three for proper trigger squeeze!

Pain Killer

Free to Appleseed Instructors! The KD line is smaller, so availability compared to a regular Appleseed is limited. Sign up soon!
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Pain Killer

Half the line is full. Come on Rifleman, this is your opportunity to learn the rest of the puzzle and be able to hit targets at actual distances (known distance) and some unknown distance. This is a great opportunity! Sign up soon, it is 3 weeks away.

hawkeye

Sign up for this KD, If you haven't been to the range in a month or so you will not beleive the changes. We are going to put up ranging targets to teach ranging with a retical or front sight. and we have a new 100 yard target line.  Steve H
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Bazooka Man

For months, I had my heart set on the KD this month.  However, emergency abdominal surgery on June 17th resulting in a 9 day hospitalization changed my plans.  Recovery is going well.  I will be unable to do any positional shooting for a few months.  I will be back :(
June 15/16 2013 Rifleman (Charlotte, NC)
Feb. 7/8 2015 Rifleman (Boone, NC) (Winterseed)
April 18/19 2015 Rifleman (Ramseur, NC)
March, 2017 RBC Rifleman and KD Qualified
(Ramseur, NC) Took a Blue Hat.
April 22/23, 2017 Rifleman Requal (243)
Ramseur, NC
January 20/21, 2018 Rifleman Requal (244) Ramseur, NC
May 4/5, 2019 Rifleman Requal (249)
Ramseur, NC
May 24/25, 2019 KD Requal
Ramseur, NC
May 14, 2020 RBC Ramseur, NC Pistoleerâ„¢ Patch (220)

Pelon

Sorry to hear of your surgery.  I'm glad that recovery is going well.  We will see you at the next one!!!   :---

Pelon