News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Hopewell Junction, NY 06/13-14/2015..

Started by Josey Wales, June 16, 2015, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

All,

I wanted to express my appreciation and thanks for the time spent by those volunteering for the event held on June 13-14 2015 at the Whortlekill Gun Club in Hopewell Jct., NY.

Although I've been shooting for years, I never took a course and learned how much I had wrong and how much I still need to know!  I found the instructors to epitomize all that is good in the shooting community and more.  Too few these days know how and why our nation came to be and the sacrifices made. In this electronic age of instant satisfaction it was great to spend time with real people concerned with more than who is still on "American Idol" or something equally devoid of content bland.  Maybe there is still hope for the bluest of blue states like New York so long as people like them still call it home.

I look forward to the next shoot!

Jim Shuttleworth
Poughkeepsie, NY

..Thank you Jim for appreciating and acknowledging all the honest to God hard work that goes into making Project Appleseed a reality..
..JW..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

VietVet

Another Great Appleseed Event is in the books for the Patriots seeking Liberty in New York.

Special thanks to the Whortlekill Rod & Gun Club located in Hopewell Junction, NY for their great hospitality and help getting our message out. We're looking forward to returning very soon.

Thanks to Jim who wrote the letter posted above. Really lets us know we are making a difference and our message is reaching those who attend. O0

To ALL the shooters who took part in this Shoot thank you for making our job not only easy but very rewarding to say the least. It was a pleasure meeting and Instructing all of you.

Congrats to our repeat Rifleman Andrew who once again proved his ability to shoot what he was taught.  :---

To the Instructor Crew needless to say we couldn't run our events without your dedication to our Mission. Well done all.  ^:)^

This event also gave many of our Instructors the opportunity to Re-qualify.
Joining the Shooters when possible they also once again demonstrated "Shooting the Score" is very doable.
Grumpy1, longrange, drifter52 and Kimbers all got on the line and showed their ability to Shoot what they teach. Nice going guys!  :bow:

Here's a few photos of our event.........................

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!