News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bowie, MD - Berwyn Rod & Gun Club - Ladyseed 6/6-7/2015

Started by FFJim, June 10, 2015, 12:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFJim

It was great weather for the first ever Ladyseed at Berwyn Rod & Gun Club. While having hosted Appleseed events in the past, they committed to building on that success by holding a Ladyseed event. First, I have to state that this is a great facility with fantastic members. They go out of the way to make Project Appleseed's instructors and students feel welcome.

Congratulations to Julianne for shooting Rifleman with a 217 and then backing it up with a 221. It was great to see a self-proclaimed "bench rest shooter" get down on the mat and be successful. I admire your persistence!

Sue - great job shooting super good groups and a 201. That 210 will be here before you know it. You did a great job working thru equipment issues and changing rifles. I hope to see you back soon.

Dawn - great job throughout the weekend. Let's work on making those prone groups as good as your standing and seated. I am confident you will put it all together.

Jen - For a first time shooter, you impressed all of the instructors. Your scores consistently improved thru the weekend. Keep it up.

I hope to see all of out attendees at a future event. With a friend!!!!

Thanks again to all who made this event possible.
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

navybowhunter

Sounds like a great event, albeit a little low on attendance.  I applaud your comment about "bringing another" to the next one.

That is the only way I know of to keep this alive.

R/
Chris