News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Georgetown, IL June 6-7

Started by The Nailer, June 07, 2015, 09:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Nailer

We had a really nice weekend at a brand new range and I would like to thank the Otto Newiln shooting range for hosting the weekend.  11 shooters came out to spend the weekend shooting and learning about their heritage.  All 11 shooters were first time appleseeders and we ended up with 1 rifleman and one other shooter with a 207, so close.  All the shooters made huge improvments and with just a little practice they too will be knocking at the door.  It was just a really nice group of shooters to work with and I hope to see them all in the future.  Hopefully someone took pictures because I failed to take any.

AK

Great weekend!  Great range! Great group of shooters!  Congratulations to Chad on earning his Rifleman patch.  All shooters made good progress. I think we will see more Riflemen from this group in the future. As always, it was a pleasure working with The Nailer, RBKL, and Shooter 30.06..I have a few pictures.
I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

"We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." ~Abraham Lincoln