News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Farewell and good luck

Started by dirtdawg, June 03, 2015, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtdawg

Ohio Cadre-

I have opted out of this program. 

I have truly enjoyed working with each and every instructor and volunteer at every Appleseed event I have attended or worked.  Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and insights.  I really appreciate the professionalism and dedication of the Ohio staff- past and present.

I had intended to take a "both and" approach to Appleseed and other Liberty and marksmanship-oriented programs, but ended up with the "either or" approach.  I would be very pleased to see y'all out on the trail and share the passion for what we do.  If you would like to drop me a line, please feel free to look me up on social media, or send a PM through one of our state firearms boards.

In Liberty-

Michael Adams

(Catamount)

Corvette

Mike, it's been a pleasure and an honor to work with you on the trail. I have never met a man so at peace with the fact that his wife is a better shot than he is.  ;D

The Liberty trail has many paths. I am sure ours will cross again.  Thank you for all that you have done for the program.  You will be missed.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Del

Sad news indeed. Seems to be a fair amount of that going around lately. Pleasure working with you Mike. I'm sure we will see each other again.

MeanStreaker

All of these long years have been a pleasure, Sir.  Thanks for your past and continued efforts to the larger Mission.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Johnnyappleseed

Quote from: dirtdawg on June 03, 2015, 09:35:21 AM
Ohio Cadre-

I have opted out of this program. 

I have truly enjoyed working with each and every instructor and volunteer at every Appleseed event I have attended or worked.  Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and insights.  I really appreciate the professionalism and dedication of the Ohio staff- past and present.

I had intended to take a "both and" approach to Appleseed and other Liberty and marksmanship-oriented programs, but ended up with the "either or" approach.  I would be very pleased to see y'all out on the trail and share the passion for what we do.  If you would like to drop me a line, please feel free to look me up on social media, or send a PM through one of our state firearms boards.

In Liberty-

Michael Adams

(Catamount)

Best wishes Sir  :)
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

jeep45238

I've also opted out.  I have been inactive for a while due to life and military obligations, but I can not work with this program in good conscious.

Best of luck to those that remain.
Michael F.
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.