News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Channing, MI May 30-31, 2015

Started by Taylor, June 01, 2015, 01:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

What a great host and group of students!  ^:)^

Our second dose of Sagola Township Sportsmens Club enthusiasm and teachable attitude plus a sold out shoot to boot!  O0

I cannot thank Tony aka Glock Jockey enough for all he did in making this Appleseed the success that it was.  :bow:

Although there was lots of marksmanship displayed on the line all weekend we only had two shooters crack 210.

Victoria scored an impressive 229 at her first Appleseed and 12 year old Katherine requalified at 220 with her center-fire AR. Congratulations Riflemen Riflewomen.  ^:)^

There were many others on the line who were knocking on that 210 door. Practice, come back and you will make it!  :~

Thank you Bee for feeding us so well all weekend. O0

Thank you fellow instructors Sightwolf, weaselwoods and skeebums99 for all you did to make this event a success.  :bow: O0

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of my pictures...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Glock Jockey

Another successful APPLESEED at the Sagola Township Sportsmens Club.  Congratulations to TAYLOR and his crew for "selling out" on this event.  A lot to be said when most of the students from last year return.  We are already planning for next year.  Congratulations to the two shooters that made RIFLEMAN at this event.  The weather was perfect.  Lunch was amazing.  The instruction was great.  The heritage was spot on!  No one could ask for a better day at the range.  Great work to all.
Anthony Erickson
Use of Deadly Force Instructor
Bullseyes to Badguys
(906) 396 - 1119

Sightwolf

I'm in total agreement! What a fantastic event! Only the 2nd Appleseed at this location, and a sellout to boot!  The cooperation and enthusiasm of everyone involved is nothing short of encouraging. And they want more.  We've invited them to other events within both northern and central Wisconsin and  I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a good many of them show up. 

Persistence and patriotism abound.  I'd gladly run back up to lend a hand any time!  ^:)^

Sightwolf
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!"
"I don't get mad, I get more than even!"
"A closed mouth gathers no feet, fists or hand grenades."

Rita

What a beautiful facility!! And warm and welcoming people. It sent a chill up my spine to see the bald eagle flying overhead as we enjoyed our freedom the way the founders intended. Thank you to all that attended and organized this event. First class all the way! Kudos to Taylor for leading in such a professional manner!