News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wilmington need some more help this weekend....

Started by Corvette, May 27, 2015, 07:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

We have a sold out shoot in Wilmington this weekend of 22 shooters and we only have three people signed up to help.  Let's give DG Milty some support here.  Come on Ohio, even if its only for one day, let's give these shooters enough instructors so they get the personal attention they all deserve.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

DGMilty

Tnx Corvette.  Just talking to Del and asked where are all the Orange Hats?

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

colycat

Not sayin that you cannot use more help.

But.

3 Instructors for 22 people is a plenty good ratio.  We have gotten use to the idea that we promise our students one on one instruction.  We never promise that.  We promise the fundamentals of rifle instruction and some history.

$30 per day does not get you a personal coach.

I know Im old school, but my 1st event as an instructor was 28 students with only me and Guy.  Never thought we were short handed.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Corvette

Colycat

I appreciate your thoughts, but more is safer. And safer is better. We picked up another instructor for the shoot and I know that our shooters are in good hands.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!